BUSINESS | ENTERTAINMENT | MOTIVATION | LIFE STYLE | EVENTS | SA NEWS


Credit Works Here No more

Most businesses have started well and made money overtime and when the business slows down and sales drop, the owner start thinking about the means to bring customers back. It not easy yes but creating a better strategy to market the business would be the best decision, but having to virtually write a board saying

YOU CAN BUY ON CREDIT is the best way to kiss your business goodbye.
Unless you want to keep it start looking for best deals for the product you sell so that you can sell at a better price to your customers. I have a business of selling fresh chicken eggs and seeing a gap in the market that eggs are expensive and are daily consumables I looked for a supplier that could sell me e fresh eggs for a good price then when I resell I was less by 25% but I coud make good profit so there are 3 rules to follow:

1. No Credit
2. Best Deal
3. Good Profit



Business